kdevelop vs. kstudio

Nina Pham nina at gibbons.com
Sat Aug 27 16:44:44 BST 2005

I meant kdestudio. TheCompany is still developing kdestudio gold and
sell it for about $70 dollar for professional version. I am not quite
sure what kdestudio features differ than kdevelop.
By the way, I tried the first tutorial of kdevelop ( the one for
begginner) and I feel kdevelop is slow  while doing the build. Do you
think so? Is kdevelop good regarding debug features?