Antwort: Question about p4

Phil phil at spiderweb.com.au
Wed Apr 13 22:09:37 BST 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 04:12 pm, Jost-Martin Langner wrote:
> Hallo Phil,
>
> the *.moc.cpp and *.moc.o files are produced / handled by the Qt Meta
> Object Compiler. They are generated from the header files which you define
> your classes in. So it is safe to delete them all.

<cut>

Thanks for the reply Jost,

I had renamed many files (rather than delete them, just in case) but I may not
have renamed any moc files. It was getting late at the time and I was
starting to go around in circles. I'll try your suggestion the next chance I
get.

Do you have any idea what p4 is?

--
Regards,