Antwort: Question about p4

Jost-Martin Langner jost-martin.langner at philips.com
Tue Apr 12 07:12:40 BST 2005

Hallo Phil,

the *.moc.cpp and *.moc.o files are produced / handled by the Qt Meta
Object Compiler. They are generated from the header files which you define
your classes in. So it is safe to delete them all. In this case the MOC is
"forced" by the makefile to re-generate them anew (provided your makefile
is correct).
If you look at the files mapvid.moc.cpp and mapvid.moc.o, I guess you will
see that they have been generated _before_ you started to port to KDE
3.2.3. Therefore there is some reference to old code (MapVid::paintEvent)
that you intended to remove (indicating that your makefile might not be
completely correct, and shoud be re-generated as well).

Hope it works.

Best regards,

Jost

Phil <phil at spiderweb.com.au>