kdevelop 3.2 bottom dock window changed ?

Serge Koganovitsch serge.koganovitsch at zetes.com
Wed Apr 6 12:59:01 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 April 2005 13:36, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 April 2005 13:06, Serge Koganovitsch wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've just switched from kdevelop 3.1.2 to 3.2 (KDE_3_4_BRANCH).
> > I've noticed the bottom dock window
(Application/Diff/Messages/Find ...)
> > isn't taking the whole available width anymore,
> There is a little small square in the top right corner of the docking
windows,
> try to use it.
>
> > while the right dock window
> > is now taking the full height. Is it possible to change this ?
> That little square controlls it.

Hi,

What I'd like to have is the bottom dock window taking the complete
width and the right dock window (with the qmake manager tab) *not*
taking over the whole height and thus overlapping the bottom dock. In
3.1.2 this was the case. I can't seem to change this behaviour using
the small square in the top right corner.

Best regards,

Serge