new came

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Fri Sep 3 12:20:59 BST 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-01 at 16:22, elekis wrote:

> #include "SDL.h"   /* All SDL App's need this */
> #include <stdio.h>

The C++ standard include is <cstdio>, not <stdio.h>.

> so , he doesn't found  sdl.h even it's #include <SDL.h>
> the path  of sdl.h is /usr/include/SDL/SDL.h
>
> how can i have to say in the compiler  (the makefile in fact) to include
> thta path in his search???

I would say the most correct way of doing this is:

#include <SDL/SDL.h>

Either that, or take Claudiu's suggestion and add -I/usr/include/SDL to
your include path in the automake manager.

> PS:
> I believed that g++ looked always in /usr/include ???

Yes, but it doesn't search recursively inwards.

Cheers,
--
Tarjei