Missing classbrowser in PHP project

Sebastian Kügler lists at vizZzion.org
Tue Oct 26 11:03:15 BST 2004

Hi,

I am missing the classbrowser for my PHP project. I had this one already, but
it 'magically' disappeared. I tried reimporting my project (as PHP
application), but I get no classes, methods or members listed in the class
browser. Switching between plain list, directory grouped and java like view
mode does not  help.

The inheritance diagram however does work as expected.

If anyone has an idea how to solve that oddity, I'd very much appreciate it.

I am using kdevelop 3.1.1 on Gentoo.

Cheers,
--
sebas