Lines appearing magically

Rolf Thunbo rolft at stofanet.dk
Wed Oct 20 17:11:26 BST 2004

Hi,

I have also experienced such troubles, where some text e.g. a couple of lines
is being copied magically to a different location i the .h or .cpp file or
whatever. This is the problem you are talking about - right! But note that
these troubles are only present in kdevelop prior to v. 3.1 I think, as I
haven't experienced them in v. 3.1 and later versions.

--
Rolf Thunbo