Lines appearing magically

Heimburg, Anno von Anno.von-Heimburg at ids.de
Wed Oct 20 10:18:37 BST 2004

Hi ML!

After switching from Metrowerks to KDevelop, when editing files, sometimes lines are appearing magically. I am almost 100% sure that this is not an actual bug in KDevelop, but rather some unintentional usage error. I was able to exclude the middle mouse button as an error source by using a two-button mouse. Unfortunately, it is rather hard to reproduce. Has anybody experienced this problem before? What was the mistake?

I would appreciate any pointers. Thanks,
Anno.