Out of source build and KDevelop

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Wed Oct 13 00:11:39 BST 2004

Hi all,

On Wednesday 13 October 2004 00:41, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Wednesday 13 October 2004 00:04, Andy Cedilnik wrote:
> The attached patch might help to move the filelist file out of the source
> dir to any location. What do you think ?
>
> Bye
> Alex

Ok, and here you can find a patch against current cmake cvs which adds support
for the out-of-source filelist files introduced in the kdevelop patch.

For me everything works. All files in the filelist files are relative. No
dupes. No absolute paths.

What do you think ?
(I know it needs some cleanup)

What is the difference between GetHomeOutputDir() and GetStartOutputDir() ?

Bye
Alex