install problem on mdk 10.0

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Wed Nov 10 03:24:12 GMT 2004

Thanks to all , it is working fine now .. damn it I have to work my c++
code now !! ;-)
Just for the mailing list legacy , I had a  2 versions of kdevelop
3.04, 3.0 installed on my mandrake 10. I could not run kdevelop-3.1.1
after installation.

Those kdevelops has not been correctly uninstall by mandrake and the
fresly installed kdevelop was trying to use older libraries before
crashing  , I reinstall them and uninstall the package properly using
rpm -e, than remove by hand any kdevelop remaining which have been
installed  by myself. Now I can run kevelop-3.1.1 and it is working fine.

thanks again ....

chris