Upgraded to KDevelop 3.1, now no class view appears

Alexander Dymo adymo at mksat.net
Sat Nov 6 20:57:19 GMT 2004

On Saturday 06 November 2004 21:59, Timo Steuerwald wrote:
> In my opinion the class browser should appear in the menu "View"->"Tool
> Views" as an item like "Show/Hide class view" and (using the default
> settings) on the left side of the window as register card in the same way
> as "File List" and "File Tree" does. Am I really right? - I thought it
> could be that the class view works in my installation, but I'm only to
> stupid to find the right menu item to make it visible... :-(
Class view should be at usual place.
Ok, do you have
$KDEDIR/lib/kde3/libkdevclassview.la
and
$KDEDIR/lib/kde3/libkdevclassview.so
files? ($KDEDIR is a installation dir of your kde - /usr or /usr/local
or /opt/kde3)

What is the contents of
$KDEDIR/share/services/kdevclassview.desktop

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine