automatic documentation

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Mon May 31 12:53:29 BST 2004

AFAIK, this does not exist in Kate, but try asking the Kate developers
instead, they'll know for sure..  (You're mailing the wrong list for
questions about Kate, this is the KDevelop list.)

You might however be happy to find that the exact feature you ask for exists
in KDevelop. :)

The action is called "Document Current Function" and is offered by the Doxygen
plugin. I believe this was added to CVS after the 3.0 release.

jd