Making a simple C application with KDevelop

Jens Dagerbo jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se
Sat May 22 15:27:33 BST 2004

Why do you want to import ex1 to create ex2? You will at best end up with a
perfect copy of ex1. You would be better off just creating ex2 directly
(assuming ex1 was originally created from a KDevelop template, which is how I
read your description).

The "fetch from" field is just confusing. You are meant to ignore that field
unless you want to fetch the source from a cvs (or, theoretically, other vcs)
repository.

jd