Different Make Program

Steven Johnson sjohnson at neurizon.net
Wed May 12 02:16:03 BST 2004

Hi,

I do a lot of embedded development, and have the following questiosn
with regard to KDevelop.

1. How do you change the make program.  We use FT/Jam and I dont want to
change all my programs to use the Automake/AutoConf/Make for various
reasons.

2. How do you set the actuall debugger executable, all my debuggers are
called things like /opt/X-GCC/bin/arm-elf-gdb

I tried custom projects, via import, but they only let you chosse (*)
Make ( ) Ant, there is no option to specify the actual make program
command???? (At least that I can find.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Steven Johnson