kdevelop and OCI libraries

jjfnet at libero.it jjfnet at libero.it
Fri Mar 26 11:06:59 GMT 2004

hi all
i'm tring to compiling a code using Oracle OCi libraries.
i can compile the code from console whit this command:

gcc  -I/home/mauro/OraHome1/rdbms/demo -I/home/mauro/OraHome1/rdbms/public
-L/home/mauro/OraHome1/lib  -lclntsh -lwtc9 -o mio6 cdemo1.c

but the same code cannot be compiled from Kdevelop
i dont' know if i must add some options to gcc compiler and how to do it.

the error riported is this

/home/mauro/Projects/orlc2/orlc2/main.c:108: undefined reference to `olog'

this for every OCI functions in the code

thanks in advance
Mauro