Migrating from KDev2 to KDev3

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Thu Mar 25 14:27:46 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 15:01, David Ohlemacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It took me a while to find the automake manager as well.  It is not
> available from the menues (strange).   There is a small icon on one of
> the tabs that, when hovered over with the mouse, will tell you it is the
> manager.   I am using 3.0.0.b2.

That's just the thing - the tab isn't there when I try to just open my
KDevelop 2 project. KDevelop 3 doesn't seem to recognize that my
KDevelop 2 project is automake/autoconf based, so I get all this manual
makefile stuff instead. The only way I can get the tab and everything
else abck is to "Import existing project" and define it as a C++
automake/autconf based project.

Thanks anyway though.

Cheers,
--