Project questions

Cory M Hicks cmhicks at datasym.com
Wed Mar 17 15:04:20 GMT 2004

Nick,

See Bernd's comments about setting up Kdevelop to do what you want.

I will add one thing however, you will still be able to use KDevelop to
build if you wish even if you are using custom Makefiles. In fact once
you have your project imported build->build target-> ... will even list
any build targets you have in your Makefile.

Cory