kdevelop crash when the project is reopen

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Tue Mar 16 15:20:05 GMT 2004

Hi,
I have a C++ project which contain a few c++ files and its own Makefile.
when "Import -> Import Existing Project" , I can build and execute the prog.

when restarting kdevelop (v3,02) , kdevelop switch to my previous
project but crash immediately. I have the following message:

0x41585686 in waitpid () from /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
#0  0x41585686 in waitpid () from /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x40c5afda in KCrash::defaultCrashHandler(int) ()
   from /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4

If I want to restart kdevelop, I have to rename or delete my project (so
it won't start on my previous project) or delete the  file
project.kdevelop.pcs of my project. In the last case I can compile and
execute the binary but again when I restart kdevelop , it crash.

Any idea ? Where should I look to find out why it crashs ?

Thanks a lot

Chris