NO move...

Tarjei Knapstad tarjei.knapstad at predichem.com
Fri Jun 18 12:52:32 BST 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 23:00, Fir Delplancke wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I stepped-up from SuSE 8.0 to 9.1 and 'remastered' my programs.
> I only had to adapt the different fonts, but one problem remains:
>
>       The main window can not be moved by  'this->move(x,y)'
>        nor by  'this->move(QPoint(x,y))'  while the child and other
>        windows of the application obeys.
>
> Is this a bug?

Maybe it is, but it's certainly nothing to do with KDevelop :)

Try posting to either the qt-interest list if this is a Qt application
and/or some KDE developers list. Providing a bit more code too should
make it easier to spot any possible flaw in your code.

That being said, why do you want to move the main window from the code?
Positioning a main window is the users job...

Regards,
--
Tarjei