cannot create "Hello World" (1st KDE app)

Amit Upadhyay upadhyay at me.iitb.ac.in
Thu Jun 3 16:11:03 BST 2004

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004, [iso-8859-1] Gerd König wrote:

~ thanks alot for all your help. ./configure from the shell is now
~ working, but within KDevelop it isn't working. Where do I have to
~ place the env.variables there, so that it is also working (I tried
~ "Project options"->"make options"->"environment variables", but no
~ success, somewhere in the "configure options" ????)

Somewhere in configure option I guess. But since env vars are inherited
when a process is created, unless explicitly asked not to, I guess the
best place is to do it before launching kdevelop itself (may be a shell
script that you use instead of kdevelop).

--
Amit Upadhyay