cannot create "Hello World" (1st KDE app)

Gerd König gk_ulm at web.de
Wed Jun 2 07:46:19 BST 2004

Hi David,

I checked the log-file, but I found no specific error for this qt-stuff.
So I attached the log-file, perhaps somebody else can tell me what's going wrong...

thanks ..GERD..

kdevelop at kdevelop.org schrieb am 01.06.04 21:32:58:
Did you have a look at the config.log file, to see what went wrong?

--
When you are in the middle of a story it isn't a story at all, but
only a confusion; a dark roaring, a blindness, a wreckage of shattered

-
to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the
following body:

Moechten Sie Ihre SMS noch ausdrucksstaerker und emotionaler gestalten?
Fuegen Sie einfach ein Bild hinzu! http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021194