How to create a project from binary sources

Jose Sanchez joseos at okstate.edu
Sun Jul 18 06:21:40 BST 2004

I have been trying to compile the program with kdevelop but I have no
luck until now.  I tried using the two methods (qmake or importing the
project directly) but with qmake I have ton of errors since the path for
/opt/gnome/include etc... are not included and there is no way to
configure that since there is no configure project available when I
import the project as a qmake project.  When I try importing the project
as an automake project I was able to run configure etc.  However when I
try to build the project is just says exit with status -2 and thats it,
nothing else. I really don't have an idea how to import this project to
kdevelop so that we can change and add files to it with no problems.

Thanks for the help and I hope someone has an idea or has already tried
to import this project.  I am using player/stage is available free in
sourceforge at : http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=42445

thanks again

Jose