How to create a project from binary sources

Jose Sanchez joseos at okstate.edu
Sat Jul 17 02:09:42 BST 2004

Thanks for the help, that seems to work very well, however, when I tried
to compile the project I got the following errors which I didn't get
when I compiled using the command window:

*compiling poll.c (gcc)
*replace/replace.h:84: error: conflicting types for `scandir'
*/usr/include/dirent.h:242: error: previous declaration of `scandir'
*replace/poll.c:57: warning: implicit declaration of function `alloca'

and

compiling clientdata.cc (g++)
*replace/replace.h:84: error: declaration of C function `int
scandir(const char*, dirent***, int (*)(const dirent*), int (*)(const
dirent**, const dirent**))' conflicts with
*/usr/include/dirent.h:242: error: previous declaration `int
scandir(const char*, dirent***, int (*)(const dirent*), int (*)(const
void*, const void*))' here
*server/clientdata.cc:574: warning: unused parameter
`player_device_devlist_t*req'

compiling dev_blobfinder.c (gcc)
*/usr/local/include/rtk.h:32:21: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
*/usr/local/include/rtk.h:143: error: parse error before "GtkWidget"
*/usr/local/include/rtk.h:145: error: parse error before '*' token
*/usr/local/include/rtk.h:148: error: parse error before '*' token

Does someone has an idea how to correct these errors?

thanks

Jose