syntax pb in aclocal.m4

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Fri Jul 2 16:48:53 BST 2004

Am Freitag Juli 2 2004 14:18 schrieb Cyprien Simons:
> First strange thing: when it compiles, there is several
> messages coming (like "compiling file.c" ...) and I never get a
> message like "finished" or so...

This was a bug in KDevelop 3.0.4 at the time SuSE made their packages.
It just does not tell that it has successfully finished compilation.
If you want to know more exactly, switch the message window to a more
detail level (RMB context menu). This should be explicit enough.

Have a nice day,
Bernd
--
Never trust a running program, but always worship its makers.