syntax pb in aclocal.m4

Cyprien Simons cyprien.simons at tu-berlin.de
Fri Jul 2 14:25:19 BST 2004

I forgot the code of my acinclude.m4 :

1 AC_DEFUN(ADHOC_CHECK_TYPEDEF,
2 [
3     AC_MSG_CHECKING(for $1 typedef)
4     AC_CACHE_VAL(adhoc_cv_typedef_$1,
5     [
6         AC_TRY_COMPILE([
7             #define _GNU_SOURCE 1
8             #include <stdlib.h>
9             #include <sys/types.h>
10         ],[
11             #undef $1
12             int a = sizeof($1);
13         ],
14             adhoc_cv_typedef_$1=yes, adhoc_cv_typedef_$1=no
15         )
16     ])
17     AC_MSG_RESULT($adhoc_cv_typedef_$1)
18     if test "$adhoc_cv_typedef_$1" = yes; then
19         AC_DEFINE($2,1,[Defined if a `]$1[' is typedef'd])
20     fi
21 ])

2 errors at the line 13: "')' expected found ']'" and "syntax error before
']'"
and line 14 3 errors: syntax error before the two "$" and before the ","