unix style end of lines

Alejandro Exojo suy21 at lycos.es
Tue Jan 20 11:03:30 GMT 2004

El Martes, 20 de Enero de 2004 10:08, John Stirling escribió:
> I'm running K develop 2.1.5 (Using KDE 3.1-10 Red Hat). Is there some
> way to get it to change between DOS and unix style line terminations ?
>
> It seems to default to <CR><LF> and I can't see an option to turn this
> off.

Kdevelop 3 uses an "external" text editor, so you can configure it the way you
like more. In Kdevelop 2, it seems that is not possible. Look at "Options"
sub-menus for changing editor's preferences (but I can't see any option for
changing that).

Maybe it's a good moment for upgrading ;-).

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net
<sel> need help: my first packet to my provider gets lost :-(
<netgod> sel:  dont send the first one, start with #2
* netgod is kidding