Removing documentation item in documentation tree

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Jan 14 21:22:21 GMT 2004

On Sunday 11 January 2004 01:36, you wrote:
> Is it possible to remove a documentation item from the documentation tree.
>
> I can't seem to find a way that permits me to do this.

Sorry, this is not implemented. If you want to remove the item
from the KDevelopTOC based documentation entries, you
should do it manually - edit files in $KDEDIR/share/apps/kdevdoctreeview/tocs.
The same thing can be done with devhelp documentation
in $HOME/.kde/share/apps/kdevdoctreeview/devhelp.
Qt and KDE API tocs can also be edited manually.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department