Beginner Questions

Alejandro Exojo suy21 at lycos.es
Sun Jan 11 00:35:20 GMT 2004

Note that this questions are not strictly kdevelop related. I suggest you use
an accurate mailing list for asking next time. :-)

El Jueves, 8 de Enero de 2004 23:12, Dirk Schleicher escribió:
> Can I use knoppix with kdevelop to start programming C++. Then I will

You can, but it will be very annoying, in my opinion. Knoppix is only for
demonstration purposes. You can install to the hard disk, but is not the best
way.

> work also on my PC at home to the same project. Will this work? What is

You will need to recompile each time, because knoppix and debian woody don't
use the same libraries, and the same compiler.

If you plan to create KDE applications, you will need to update woody's kde to
a newer one. It's easy, just type "debian kde wiki" in a search engine.

http://developer.kde.org/

> German)? Maybe someone can send me also a mail in German?

No, I can't. I only write english (and not as well as I wanted :-P), and
people is usually very busy with to write private emails.

Best regards.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01
http://lacurva.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at es.tipic.com
Adding features does not necessarily increase functionality -- it just
makes the manuals thicker.