Beginner Questions

Dirk Schleicher dirk.schleicher at gmx.de
Thu Jan 8 22:12:47 GMT 2004

Hello list,

I will start learning to write programs in C++ and special for Linux. I
have a laptop with W2k on it. I can not change it because it is a
company tool. For this reason I will use knoppix on it.
At home I have a normal PC with Debian Woddy on it. Now the questions:
Can I use knoppix with kdevelop to start programming C++. Then I will
work also on my PC at home to the same project. Will this work? What is
necessary to know and to have? Where I can find online stuff (best in
German)? Maybe someone can send me also a mail in German?
Thanks in advance.

Dirk

--
wieso, weshalb, warum,  wer nicht fragt bleibt dumm. (Sesamstraße)
bzw.