Accessing included header files

becquet at cnam.fr becquet at cnam.fr
Wed Feb 25 06:28:46 GMT 2004

Hi,

I think you can add your include directory as a new subproject, it will
create a Makefile.am with your headers as part of noinstall_HEADER target.
Thus, this directory will become available in include paths in options of
your real (bin) target, just check the corresponding box.

Hope this help.
Erwan.

> I have recently started compiling a program in KDevelop. I have spent much
> of today attempting to add additional search paths to my current standard
> locations to   #include< Vector.h> (a header file I created). The header
> file is in a different directory that the source file. Unfortunately, I
> have
> been unable to find where to effectively modify the include list which
> looks
> for the header files in a standard set of common directories. Any help
> would
> be appreciated.
>                                                           Thanks,
>                                                                 Josh
>
> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
> unsubscribe »your-email-address«

  `6_ 6  )   `-.  (    ).`-.__.`)   Doctorant CNAM
(il),-''  (li),'  ((!.-'            becquet at cnam.fr