Accessing included header files

Davis Joshua D Civ AWC/CSAT Joshua.Davis at MAXWELL.AF.MIL
Wed Feb 25 04:13:47 GMT 2004

I have recently started compiling a program in KDevelop. I have spent much
of today attempting to add additional search paths to my current standard
locations to   #include< Vector.h> (a header file I created). The header
file is in a different directory that the source file. Unfortunately, I have
been unable to find where to effectively modify the include list which looks
for the header files in a standard set of common directories. Any help would
be appreciated.
                                                          Thanks,
                                                                Josh