Popup menu "Search in Documentation:..." does not work.

David Harel hareldvd at ergolight-sw.com
Mon Feb 23 11:18:29 GMT 2004

Thanks Pol,

Actually, I have been through all those setup operations and double
checked everything before asking a dumb question and waisting someone
else's time. I got so confused that I lost all confidence and therefore
asked you for specific and elaborate directions in the navigation of the
KDevelop settings.
Do you think this might be a bug of some sort?

Bernd Pol wrote:

>But I was able to build and use the Qt and kdelibs indexes. Does this
>work at least?

No,

>If it doesn't, you might check if the htdig, htmerge, and htsearch
>entries point to the proper locations.

Are OK. Double checked.

--
Thanks.