Problem with class creation

Eike Welk eike.welk at post.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Feb 19 21:27:50 GMT 2004

> On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:27:49 +0100

> Well, peoples suggested me to check the FileTree plugin, and mark
> folder as "active", but i really prefer if this thing can be

Where do you find this? I can't find any such function in one of the
file parts.

> specified when creating the class with "wizard". How do U think?

This already exists. It is in the dialog which appears after the
 class creation dialog. It works, I've just tried it. You can make it
 go away forever though, with this little "never show me again"
 checkbox. Maybe you clicked it accidentally.

> May be it may have sence to post this as feature request in
> bugzilla?

Well the whole project management stuff could be more intuitive, and
 I think it's really difficult to make it easy but still flexible.
 There seems to be an ongoing effort to create a new unified project
 management.

By the way, are we talking about the same software? I'm talking about
KDevelop 3, C++ and the automake manager. Other languages and other
project managers behave completely different.

Yours
Eike.