ui.h troubles

Eike Welk eike.welk at post.rwth-aachen.de
Sat Feb 7 22:30:55 GMT 2004

Hi!

Is there an elegant way to make KDevelop recompile the generated cpp
file after I change the ui.h file?

When a file (the ui.h) is modified outside of KDevelop it notices the
fact by changing the tab icon, but there is no dialog that reminds me
to reload the file. Where is the checkbox to enable it? Should I file
a whish list?

How do I debug code inside the ui.h file? gdb complains the the ui.h
file does not exist, and it does not stop at a breakpoint placed
inside the file. Is this a bug? A whish list? My fault?

Yours Eike.