problems with po dir

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 15 04:24:43 GMT 2004

Hi,

I've got a problem with the po subdir of my project. Something is a
bit screwed, I cannot do "Create Messages&Merge" anymore, because this
runs a make in debug/po. The problem is, that the debug/po dir is
empty except for the Makefile. Neither configure nor automake copy the
po and pot file over and I did not change anything in the debug-target
options except adding "--prefix=$HOME/imgprep" to configure options.
Oh and I accidently executed the configure of the default-taret. I
can however create the whole project include a de.gmo in debug/po...

So is there a way to get the correct behaviour back - IIRC I had a
makefile in $project/po and not $project/debug/po ...

Thanks,
Andreas

--
Your ignorance cramps my conversation.