SV: add icons to project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 14:33:52 GMT 2004

On 12.Dec 2004 - 15:14:12, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 12.Dec 2004 - 14:03:00, Rolf Thunbo wrote:
> > make a prefix in kdevelop, which then in the Makefile.am would look like
> > mypicsdir = $(kde_datadir)/appname/pics
> >
> > and then ad target in the subproject where made the prefix, and then choose Data file in the dialog
> > and the prefix just selected.
> >
> > Then you can add the icons needed to the newly created target, and can use them by using statements like
>
> Thanks for your help, but:
>
> This doesn't work. I can only choose between bin/sbin and noinst as
> prefix nothing else for primary target "data". If I choose bin, I get
> bin_DATA in the Makefile.am which makes automake error out with
> "invalid variable `bin_DATA`".

Ok, this is a bit too newbie,even for me ;-) Of course after changing the
Makefile.am to pics_DATA, it works and kdevelop3 recognizes it. So I
assume until now, there is now way to do the pics-stuff via the
automake-manager, without having to change the Makefile.am by hand?

Andreas

--
You will get what you deserve.