creating a user defined source formatter

John Que qwejohn at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 11:28:29 GMT 2004

Hello,
I want to create  a (rather) simple user defined source formatter

Setting->Configure Kdevelop->Source Formatter :

When Selecting Style: User Defined the Example is empty.

Let's say the template I want to use is something like:

namespace foospace
  {
  int Foo()
    {
		if (isBar)
		  {
			bar();
			return 1;
		  }
		else
			return 0;
    }
  }
regards

What is the way to do it ?
Is there a way to insert it in some ascii/plain or xml file?
(I of course don't mind replacing one of the exisisting templates
with it's possible and if I would know how).
Or should I use some qt-designer or other kde tools and add it ?
Any help will be appreciated.
reagrds,
John