saving 'view profile' / status of subversion support

Sebastian Kügler sebas1 at gmx.de
Tue Aug 10 20:55:05 BST 2004

Hi,

I'd like to know if there is a possibility to save the layout of
kdevelop, I have the classbrowser on the left, opened, in the middle
the editor part, and on the right the bookmarks view. However, when I
close the project, and reopen it, this layout is lost. Is there an
option to save this layout and have it automatically applied, when
reopening the project?

And another one: I'd like to know about the status of subversion
support. I see a couple of subversion related options, which all raise
the error 'Unable to create io-slave: klauncher said: Unknown protocol
"svn+http".' I use subversion via svnserve (no apache involved though),
in case that makes a difference.

Kudos to everyone working on and supporting kdevelop, BTW. It's a great
tool and I enjoy working with it.

cheers,
--
sebas