classbrowser and autocompletion issues

Sebastian Kügler sebas1 at gmx.de
Fri Aug 6 16:40:46 BST 2004

Hi list,

I am using kdevelop for some time now, but there are 2 things that annoy
me:

1) Everytime I go through the first column of my document, a menu shows
up with autocompletion options. Since I don't use them, I'd like to get
rid of them. I could not yet  find out how to disable
this  "feature". Here's an example for that menu, to clarify what I
mean: http://vizzzion.org/~sebas/tmp/kdev1.png

2) I am missing the classbrowser for php projects in the left part of
the gui. Though everything shows up correctly in the drop down menu at
the top, I don't understand why that classbrowser does not show my
classes and stuff on the left. (The python classbrowser does work
correctly, so does the php classbrowser on my other computer.) Here's
an example: http://vizzzion.org/~sebas/tmp/kdev2.png

If anyone could help me out with, that would make my work less painful.
(Certainly since it's much too hot to work right now. ;-))

cheers and TIA,
--
sebas