Application template documentation

pierre.sutra at com2gether.net pierre.sutra at com2gether.net
Thu Aug 5 09:31:20 BST 2004

Hello,

I'm actually working on some applications templates to allow cross-compilation
and debug for our custom board. (powerpc target)
Quite interesting things work, like remote debug with good script configured in
the remote debug section, but i still need to tweak a few points.
And that's why i would like to know if it is possible to have an almost
exhaustive documentation of the .kdevelop and .desktop files, and if it is
possible to not allow execution in a project by hiding execution icon for example ?

I thank you in advance

P.Sutra