Problems debugging a project

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Thu Apr 22 13:52:11 BST 2004

hi,

just in this moment I want to report the same behaviour at my projects. Never
had this problems before.

If I set breakpoints before starting the debugger, I get the same gdb-message
"No source file name xxx.cpp " as reported in the mail of santiago

then gdb output generate tons of lines like:
BFD: BFD 2.13.90 20020903 assertion fail libbfd.c:1132

After the termination, it's not longer possible to start gdb (well, it start
but gdb hangs with no output).

workaround:
a) restart KDevelop
b) don't set any breakpoints before starting gdb
c) start gdb and then set breakpoints

the KDevelop<->gbd interaction will kill me someday :((

regards
  harald

Am Donnerstag, 22. April 2004 12:48 schrieben Sie:

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)