Problem with compiling simple application

Stefano Rosanelli stefano.rosanelli at tin.it
Fri Apr 9 16:58:40 BST 2004

Alle 14:02, giovedì 8 aprile 2004, hai scritto:
> I'm using Mandrake Linux 10.0, Kernel 2.6.3.
> qstring.h is in /usr/lib/qt3/include

It seems you are using AutomakeManager to write a Qt application.
You should consider QMake Manager project.
However if you want a Qt application with autotools you have to:
* set QTDIR environment like Loke suggests
* add -I$(QTDIR)/include in subproject options (using AutomakeManager)
* add -L$(QTDIR)/lib and -lqt-mt in target options

Stefano