Fold all folding-markers in Gideon?

John A. Sullivan III john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
Mon Sep 29 21:38:40 BST 2003

	I was delighted to see folding-markers in the Gideon editor; it seemed
like such a good way to deal with large source files.  However, is there
a way to collapse all markers at once? I would want to have all my
functions collapsed and open each as I need them.  I could not find how
to do this in the Gideon, KDevelop or Kate documentation.  Thanks - John
--
John A. Sullivan III
Chief Technology Officer
john.sullivan at nexusmgmt.com
---
If you are interested in helping to develop a GPL enterprise class
VPN/Firewall/Security device management console, please visit
http://iscs.sourceforge.net