Source file sharing between projects

Mickael Faivre-Macon mickael at easyplay.com.tw
Fri Sep 26 09:11:16 BST 2003

Hi,

I am now using a library. Right, this is a good solution.
I wrote a script to compile it, and I guess I could add it to my
makefiles to build it automatically when I build my projects.

I can open (not include in the project) my library sources in KDevelop
and use it as a simple editor.
But it is hard to debug my library now, because I wrote a script to
compile it, so it is not handled by KDevelop. I mean, I like to be able
to click on an compile error and have the source opened automatically by
the GUI. Now all the errors are outputted by the script (the library
errors, not my project's, which is compiled by KDevelop).

So I guess I have to use cvs, include my libs file in my project so I
can use a GUI for the error messages and when I have finished my day
work, update the cvs repository. Now I have to learn how to use cvs.
Well, well, well....

Thanks for all the suggested options,
Mickael

#!/bin/bash
gcc -fPIC -INetwork -c Network/*.cpp
gcc -fPIC -INetwork -IGame -c Game/*.cpp
gcc -shared *.o -o libmatech.so
rm *.o