No qeditor in "Embedded Editor" selection

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Mon Sep 22 04:15:39 BST 2003

Hi all,

there is far more in it as I thought at first sight. Having a more
in-depth look at Gideon running in that *** totally new *** user
directoy I found features implemented I had no idea of.

Somehow there must be ancient old remnants of very early installations
in my older user directories which Gideon looks on as defaults or so. I
started over from scratch two times at least the last week, deleting
everything which by far could have any resemblances to a settings or
similar file, removed anything which had a "kdev" in front of it - yet
I am still plagued with these old behaviours.

I hesitate to shovel everything over to that new user directory. It is
such a mess and would stop work for days. Thus, please help if you have
any idea.

Bernd