Adding include directories

Eric MacAdie ekm at macadie.net
Wed Sep 3 07:27:53 BST 2003

I am trying out KDevelop with Log4Cplus, a port of
Log4J to C++.

So I started a project in ~/CppProjects/log4cplus

I have only added some of the files, but I am having a
problem with the header files.

The file
~/CppProjects/log4cplus/log4cplus/configurator.cpp
has the following include directives:

#include <log4cplus/configurator.h>
#include <log4cplus/hierarchylocker.h>
#include <log4cplus/helpers/loglog.h>
#include <log4cplus/helpers/sleep.h>
#include <log4cplus/helpers/stringhelper.h>
#include <log4cplus/helpers/property.h>
#include <log4cplus/spi/factory.h>
#include <log4cplus/spi/loggerimpl.h>

I have configuerator.h in the directory
~/CppProjects/log4cplus/log4cplus/include/log4cplus

When I to build the project, it comes up with the
error:
configurator.cpp:81:36: log4cplus/configurator.h: No
such file or directory

How do I get KDevelop to see the header files in
~/CppProjects/log4cplus/log4cplus/include/log4cplus/?

Is there an option in a menu that I haven't found? Or
do I have to edit the make file?

EKMacAdie