Gideon doubt

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Sat Oct 4 00:04:28 BST 2003

I suggest you wait till Gideon is officially released as "KDevelop 3"
(in December with KDE 3.2 ?).  At present it is in "alpha" form and
the user documentation is still being written.  As you can see from
this mailing list, people are having lots of problems, but Gideon is
getting better all the time ... :-) ... or you could just "try" Gideon,
without committing an important project to it, and get a preview.