2 problems on latest a7 snapshot (solved)

Stefano Rosanelli stefano.rosanelli at tin.it
Thu Oct 2 16:03:07 BST 2003

Hi Bernd,

> This is what happens if one tries to conform to current standards. It seems
> that KDoc (or whoever is in charge) altered the docbook DTD lately. RedHat
> seems to not keep up.
> Could you please send me a list on what did produce validity errors. I will
> try to make things more conformant to all.

This is the error output:

/usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:1: validity error: Element acronym is not declared in
trademark list of possible children
available in binary form from many differnt &Linux; distributions such
as &SuSE
       ^

The error disappear by simply removing '&SuSE;' in index.docbook.

Or is it a commercial conspiracy against SuSE? ;-)