[NEWBIE]c_cpp_reference-2.0.2 fails to find Qt

Bernd Pol bernd.pol at online.de
Sun Nov 30 12:21:12 GMT 2003

Hi Wolfgang,

you need to make the Qt and/or KDE paths of your installation available
to the c_cpp_reference-2.0 program. I remember that I solved this
problem by setting symbolic links.
There are messages lines in the config.log file where you may learn
which paths the package assumes. Just introduce symbolic links to these
places. Then the the  cmpile should run flawlessly.

BTW: Just this problem was my first configure.log experience, too, more
than a year and a half ago. Well, if I learned to solve this problem,
you may as well. ;-)

Good luck,
Bernd