Running individual source codes...

WiggTekMicro Corp wiggtekmicro at comcast.net
Sat Nov 29 08:25:33 GMT 2003

Greetings all:

I just figured out that I am not able to run individually written source
pages while inside the of a project.  I have a friend that used Visual
C++ while at UVA, and he said that my problem is not that my code is
faulty, it is that Kdevelope refused to execute or <RUN> any source code
page, other than main.cpp.  When I am under the other.cpp tab, hence
working within that window, I should be able to click on <execute> from
the <build> window-menu and then it should run that individual code,
right????  My buddy said that he is, or was, able to do just that while
checking his code, within Visual C++.  What am I doing wrong in
KDEVELOP???
I am sure that the framers of such a neat program, knew that people like
to check their code without the added headache of being forced to run
the entire project, right???

Someone please get back to me.
--
Respectfully,